Saturday, April 18, 2015

Suddenly, all Spring, all the time 6WS

Never fails to stun, the way one day it's a few green blades, and the next it's all cherry blossom and daffodils.  




These are a few of the Handsome Partner memorial daffodils, and there are others blooming again, their fourth season, on more than one continent, and several countries, thank you all who did that in his honor.




And our own local cherry blossom festival, my cherry bushes on the patio, moved from the front yard





The Russian sage returns, its first spring here, making a natural bouquet with the daffodils and the veronica, which is officially a weed, but I love it and won't pull it out





My neighbor's brand new cherry tree,  its first blossom since planted last Fall.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea, memorial daffodils. We do have some in our garden, from a dear friend's easter basket gift many years back. I have been watching them bloom and thinking of her all week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daffodils are still playing catchup 6W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has sprung? So have allergies! (6W)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Lovely! I really adore that little cherry tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!