Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Lunch in July, perfect!

Lunch today was roasted vegetables, zucchini and onions from the farm, plus carrots, with sprigs of rosemary and a couple of sprigs of dill, plus a pinch of spice mixture from Ottolenghi.  Seen here before going into the oven, 350 F for about an hour.





The dill is a foster plant, staying with me while her parents are away, and having a good time with my herbs, flourishing in fact.



Dessert zucchini bread, zucchini from friend's garden, made with sliced almonds and chopped walnuts, wholewheat and oat flour, top is plain yogurt, raspberries from the farm and a large pinch of brown sugar.

This afternoon I'm invited to two art openings, one further away, one near.  Guess which I might be found at..and I'll do pix if I make it there, because it's an exciting show of felted art which I've seen and liked.  Great fun for a summer event.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!