Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Brief Encounter in the Cold

I got a day ahead of myself yesterday, blame Simon's Cat, who announced 12th Night a day early...but moving right along, very cold again today.

I had thrown out the pumpkin seeds when I made the soup, about the time I moved plants around and a little outdoor table ended up outside again.  And this morning found a squirrel collecting the seeds, setting them on the table, and tucking in.  They know how to live.




Then her friend showed up, and there was a series of brief encounters all over the patio.  In awe of their energy.  It's the life force at work, this being the season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!